Milwaukee, WI Bankruptcy Law Firm
Life After Bankruptcy Can Get Easier
Facing financial insolvency can be devastating. However, when you get to the point of untenable debt, federal law offers you relief in bankruptcy protection. Once undertaken, bankruptcy can be quite complex, whether Chapter 7, Chapter 11, or Chapter 13. The experienced attorneys in the Law Office of Rollie R. Hanson, S.C. know you will have many anxious questions about the process of bankruptcy:
- What will happen to me during the bankruptcy process?
- How can I make the bankruptcy process easier?
- How will bankruptcy impact my family, my business?
- Will I lose my home, car, and other possessions?
- Will I be able to implement a management plan or any order by the court?
- What happens after bankruptcy?
Moving on After Bankruptcy in Wisconsin
When we represent clients seeking financial relief in Wisconsin’s bankruptcy courts, our Milwaukee, WI bankruptcy attorneys offer skilled, practical legal advice and counsel at each stage of the bankruptcy process:
- When you are considering bankruptcy;
- While you are still undergoing the process;
- When the final bankruptcy order is granted;
- As you implement the court’s orders; and
- After you are granted your bankruptcy petition.
Once the bankruptcy is completed, you are met with both the feeling of relief that much of your pre-filing debt has been discharged, and the anxiety of not knowing what to expect in life after bankruptcy. The goal of our attorneys is to give every client who seeks debt relief the benefit of three important elements in the approach to bankruptcy: knowledge, preparation, and a post-bankruptcy plan. It is critical that you chart an informed, practical course of action to rebuild your finances and your creditworthiness to move on effectively from bankruptcy. We emphasise these recovery components:
- Manage your finances by developing and staying on a budget;
- Regulate your spending habits;
- Track your expenditures and trim costs when possible;
- Plan to make your purchases with cash; no impulse buying;
- Reestablish credit with a small secured bank loan or a secured credit card that you pay off in full each month;
- Make timely payments on your home and vehicle and all secured debts to rebuild credit very quickly;
- Seek qualified advice on how to manage your finances on an ongoing basis; and
- Save as much as you can.
Experienced Help Before, During, and After Bankruptcy
The Milwaukee, WI bankruptcy attorneys at the Law Office of Rollie R. Hanson, S.C. understand that filing for bankruptcy is a difficult decision. When your bankruptcy case is over, our lawyers can help you move forward in your life. Contact us (414) 321-9733 at for an initial consultation. From our offices in West Allis, we serve clients in Milwaukee, Ozaukee, and Waukesha Counties.