Milwaukee, WI Bankruptcy and Consumer Law Attorneys
Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, and Consumer Law Firm in Southeast Wisconsin
For over 25 years, hundreds of Wisconsin clients needing help with bankruptcy, estate planning, elder law matters, and consumer law issues have turned to the experienced attorneys at the Law Office of Rollie R. Hanson, S.C. If you are having financial problems, we can assist you. If you need to put your estate in order, we can help. If you require legal guidance regarding probate issues, our lawyers can protect your rights and work aggressively for the best outcome. In courtrooms throughout Wisconsin, our Milwaukee bankruptcy and consumer law attorneys have earned the respect of judges, trustees, arbiters, and fellow lawyers for the tenacity and commitment we continuously offer each client we represent. Every case is treated with respect. Every client gets the time and attention he/she deserves. We represent people.
Bankruptcy and Consumer Law Attorneys Serving Greater Milwaukee
Since our founding in 1986, the attorneys in the Law Office of Rollie R. Hanson, S.C. have focused our practice on helping people improve the quality of their lives. Based in West Allis, WI, we handle a broad range of legal matters for individuals and small business owners in state and federal courtrooms. Our practice areas include:
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Predatory Lending On Home Loans
- Federal Consumer Protection
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Elder Law
Legal Representation You Can Depend On
At the Law Office of Rollie R. Hanson, S.C. our record of success and our commitment to every client is the hallmark of our practice. In every case, when you retain our services, you can be assured of:
- Direct access to your attorney throughout your case;
- Knowledge, experience, and compassionate representation;
- Credible legal advice that you can understand;
- Ongoing information and briefings on every aspect of your case;
- Assistance in the preparation of required legal forms and documents;
- Support services from a professional and friendly office staff; and
- Reasonable fees and workable financing arrangements where needed.
Our attorneys will answer your call for help promptly. You will get an attorney to talk to right away regarding bankruptcy, mortgage foreclosure, and other consumer issues. We also know how important it is to plan your estate and be aggressive in elder care issues. Contact us at (414) 321-9733 for experienced Milwaukee bankruptcy and consumer law attorneys you can afford. We serve clients in Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Racine, and Kenosha Counties, among other areas in southeast Wisconsin.