Attorney Rollie R. Hanson graduated from the University of Wisconsin (UW) Madison Law School and was admitted to the State Bar of Wisconsin in May 1986 and the Western District of Wisconsin. He went to the Eastern District of Wisconsin in June 1986. He received a J.D. degree from UW Madison Law School and a B.A. from the University of Minnesota in 1985. In 1978, he also earned an Associate degree from the University of Baraboo.
Rollie is a member of the Milwaukee Bar Association, the Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors Rights Section, and the Elder Law Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin. He is also a member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
Rollie graduated from Portage High School in Portage, Wisconsin in 1972. He served two years in the United States Marine Corp and received an Honorable Discharge in 1975. He has been residing in Milwaukee since 1988 and enjoys music, playing drums, and Summerfest.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, WI, May 1986, J.D
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1985, Bachelor of Arts, English / Political Science
Memberships and Associations
- National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)