Rollie R. Hanson has practiced law in Southeast Wisconsin for the past 16 years and has developed expertise in the areas of Business and Consumer Bankruptcy, Consumer Law, Estate Planning and Elder Law.
Mr. Hanson is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Milwaukee Bar Association, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys. He has published an article for the State Bar publication, the Wisconsin Lawyer, on the effects of bankruptcy law on divorce and has been a featured speaker at Bankruptcy Law seminars for the State Bar as well as other organizations.
Mr. Hanson is a 1986 graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Madison Law School. While earning his law degree he also participated in the Jessu p International Moot Court competition and acted as the Senior Managing Editor for the UW Madison International Law Journal. Attorney Hanson also has a Bachelor of Arts degree with majors in English Literature and Political Science from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Consumer Protection & Foreclosure
University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 05/1986
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts Degree - 1983
- Major: English Literature
- Major: Political Science
University of Baraboo
- Associate Degree - 1978
- Wisconsin, 1986
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1986
- United States Marine Corp
- The Effects of Bankruptcy Law on Divorce, The Wisconsin Lawyer
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Elder Law Section, Member
- The Milwaukee Bar Association, Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors Rights Section, Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Member
- National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA)