Helping You Tackle Your Student Loan Debt

You went to school and worked hard so that you could better your future. Unfortunately, post-secondary education is an expensive pursuit, and the economy isn’t always gracious. If you are unable to pay on your loans, you may receive calls from creditors or have your wages garnished.

If you are suffering from student loan debt and are not sure what to do, the attorney at The Law Office of Rollie R. Hanson, S.C., can help.

Understanding Lender Actions

There are several types of student loans, and knowing what steps lenders are legally allowed to take can be confusing. Some types of student loan types can take drastic action to retrieve payment including:

  • Garnish your wages
  • Intercept your tax refunds
  • Offset your Social Security income

At The Law Office of Rollie R. Hanson, S.C., our lawyer will take the time to educate you on what can be done and what your payment is based on and also ensure that you know who your provider is. If you are in default or cannot afford your minimum monthly payment, you need to take action.

Providing Guidance For Student Loan Debt

Our main goal is to take away some of the myths and uncertainties you have about student loans. We want you to understand what options are available to you so that you can take control of your financial future. We are here to help you:

  • Stop administrative wage garnishments
  • Understand repayment options
  • Get out of default status
  • Handle debt collectors and harassing conduct
  • Provide representation against lenders
  • Act against lenders, debt collectors, guarantors and services that violated the law

Take Action On Your Student Loan Debt

If you are having your wages garnished or have received calls from collection agencies, you should contact our firm today. Located in Milwaukee, we help residents throughout Wisconsin with debt relief and creditor harassment. Call our office at 414-321-9733 to schedule a consultation with us.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.